Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How healthy am I?

Social, 8
I gave myself 8/10 because I have been at ISKL for 5 years now and feel like I have many good friends, but I do have moments where I all I want is to be alone.


Physical, 8
I both play touch and throw javelin, so I consider myself fairly fit, as I work out at least three times a week. I don't eat as healthily though, because I drink a lot of soda and eat a lot of fried food. 

Intellectual, 7
I don't feel like I do a lot of brain stimulating, challenging activities.  I do feel challenged in some subjects at school though, like chemistry and sometimes math.

Occupational, 9.5
I am very happy with being a student at ISKL, though I of course sometimes have those days when I dread going to school. 

Emotional, 6.5
I am a very positive person and think happy thoughts most of the time, and I feel like I am good at expressing my emotions. However when I am feeling down, I isolate others and want to be by myself. 

Spiritual, 6
I am not quite sure how I am spiritually. I believe that the purpose of our existence is to do things we love and not waste any time on things we don't, unless absolutely necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment