1. The area or I would like to change or improve is:
My chemistry grade
2. Pick a primary goal in your lifestyle within the above mentioned Wellness Wheel
area that you want to work on achieving.
I will do my chem homework the same day that it was assigned, so that I have time to ask questions/clarify things before class.
3. What health benefits would you receive if you made a change in this area?
I would be able to get more sleep on the days I would normally be up half the night doing chemistry. I would also have more time to be sociable, having more time to spend with family and friends rather than with homework, since chemistry is usually what I spend most time on.
4. What difficulties might make achieving this goal a challenge?
I am not usually very motivated when doing homework, and have a terrible habit of leaving it to the very last minute. In other words, I usually don't do my homework until I absolutely have to, and I think breaking this cycle will be difficult.
5. The people you will ask for support and assistance are:
My mom and my chemistry teacher.
In what way will they help you?
My teacher will be covering the material in class and will clarify things for me when I don't understand. My mom will help me at home when I can't ask my teacher, as she has studied chemistry for a long time.
6. Three specific steps involved in making this change/improvement are (be specific)
a. Doing my homework the day it was assigned (and seek help the next day if necessary.)
b. Take more thorough notes in class
c. Read over my notes the night before to prepare.
7. How will you record of your progress?
By looking at the scores for assignments/quizzes/tests.
8. Date you will start / have started:
Beginning of second semester.
9. Date you are going to complete:
Before end of semester/exams.
10. Reward for completion (should be appropriate):
A whole day of consisting only of eating, sleeping, being with friends and just relaxing, not having to worry about anything school-related.
No comments:
Post a Comment