Thursday, January 19, 2012

Self Esteem Survey Resonse


  • Is the source a good source of information?
I think it is an ok source of information, since it is an online test, which will never be 100% accurate.

  • How accurate do you think the results are?
I think the results are fairly accurate, and match my personal opinion of myself/my self esteem. 

  • In what circumstances might results be invalid?  
I think the results for this self test might be invalid when the questions aren't answered truthfully and when those who take it overanalyze the questions or misunderstand them and end up answering something that the computer interprets differently. 

  • Are these types of online sites good to have available? Why/Why not?
I am both for and against having self tests online. On one hand, it's nice to see where you stand, from another point of view, as some sort of confirmation whether or not you are what you think you are. On the other hand, the truth can be devastating, and telling someone who's recovering from depression who thinks they're getting better that they really aren't isn't always such a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment